Tuesday, December 9, 2008

stuck in my heart


tonight sophie and i had a little heart to heart. we were laying in her bed reading, praying and talking. i started talking to her about her recent behavior, disobeying mommy, having frequent accidents etc and how that made my heart sad and angry sometimes. we talked about me working some and she said that she wants me to stay here, "at her home." :( i asked her if everything was ok in her heart and she said, "yea, just God and Jesus are in there. they're just stuck in there... God and Jesus." how sweet! my heart melted and i tried to hold back my giggles. i know i want God and Jesus stuck in my heart too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, what a blessing to hear that from the mouth of a child. God has really big things for Sophie and Grace. How awesome to have children that love Jesus at an early age!
Love you,
Dan

Scrapnqueen said...

Hi, Jennifer! Yay! A fellow blogger! Sadly, I'm currently on dial-up, so I don't spend a lot of time reading blogs anymore, but I'll definitely have to try and get on here, so I can get to know you a little better!

See you tomorrow night!

(Also, this post was so, so sweet.)