Friday, September 5, 2008

THREE

next week my daughter is turning THREE. 3 years OLD! i'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around that. the time has gone by so very fast.




she never ceases to amaze me with her humor, passion and enthusiasm about life. her vocabulary grows every day.

today she has been cracking me up by saying, "yes, mov-der" and "yes, fad-der."

she's convinced that once she turns three, she will "go to school... on the school bus!" when your 5 you can go to school, but most likely not on the school bus! :)

tonight i recited The Lord's Prayer and she repeated after me... it was precious. She said, "lets do it again" and then quickly changed her mind and requested "take me out to the ball game" instead. that's her new favorite song!



i think the Lord smiled. He loves her so very much and so do i.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute!!

So what did you find at Oops?!

Kara said...

I love that picture at the bottom.

Anonymous said...

I love this little chickee too! It's been awesome being a part of her life for the past three years. She puts a twinkle in Aunt Suzy's and Muncle Baby's eyes!

Susan